Awaken Your Spirit – Nurture Your Body
Music Meditation Mindfulness & Massage with Gentle Yoga and Ayurveda
Deep Immersion in India
with Soraya & Terry Oldfield
Venue: Oceano Beach Resort, Varkala Beach, Kerala India
November 11 – November 25 2015
Restoring Balance in Life
2 weeks retreat in the exotic Southern Indian state of Kerala, the motherland of Ayervedic Medicine. Enjoy daily Yoga and Meditation classes, sumptuous healthy food with nurturing Ayurvedic Massage and balancing herbs specific to your body’s needs with qualified therapists while relaxing in an exotic retreat center to the daily live musical meditations of Terry Oldfield and Soraya.
Isn’t it time you gave back to yourself?
Your hosts Soraya Saraswati, a naturopath and spiritual teacher; and Terry Oldfield, world acclaimed Musician and composer, bring their individual expertise to this retreat, and together as a couple create a supportive, inspiring, relaxing and deeply transformative heart space in which to rejuvenate your life.
Experience the wonder of India, the kind of getaway you’ve only dreamed about…
Your tranquil accommodation haven will delight you…
The accommodation is beautiful, clean, fresh and rooms have ocean views.
You will sleep to the sound of rolling waves, and awaken refreshed and rejuvenated.
YOUR ITINERARY INCLUDES
- Airport pick up and drop off from Trivandrum Airport
- 14 nights accommodation at the retreat centre
Food that will delight and heal
- A special Tali Arrival dinner to relax following your long flight and meet our other guests
- 10 days Ayurvedic Health Balancing meals specially tailored to your Dosha (see video)
- You will be treated to an Ayurvedic cooking demonstration
Music, healing, rest and rejuvenation
- Ayurvedic Doctors Consultations
- 10 days of Ayurvedic Massages and Treatments
- All herbal medicines as prescribed for 10 days
- Warm spice water + filtered water.
- Daily Fresh green coconuts
- Daily morning Yoga Meditation & Mantra Classes with Soraya
- Daily Music, Meditation & Mindfulness sessions
- Transformational processes with Soraya & Terry
- Deepen you foundations in the philosophy of Yoga & Meditation
- Exploring body, mind, spirit balance
- Aromatherapy sessions with Young Living Essential Oils
- Magical Flute Meditations with Terry Oldfield
Experience local Indian culture, sites, and sounds in an unhurried enviroment…
- Visit Local Temples
- Experience a local Ashram
- Tantalise your senses at a Spice Garden Mountain Outing
- Enjoy the Elephant Sanctuary visit in November
- Elephant Festivals at Easter
A SAMPLING OF OUR DAILY PROGRAM
6.00am – 8.00am Morning Mantra chanting, yoga and meditation
8.00am – Breakfast Feast
Morning: Ayurvedic Doctors Consult followed by daily Massage Treatment 1 1/2- 2 hours.
Free Time to Swim & Relax.
Lunch: Delicious Lunch of Exquisite Vegetarian Dosha Balancing Foods.
2.30: Fresh Green Coconut water.
3.00 – 5.30pm Afternoon Program: Live Music and Transformational Sessions including: essential oils for emotional and spiritual balance, Compassionate Listening, Tapping for freedom with EFT, TRE, yoga nidra deep relaxation, Healing sound journeys and so much more.
6.30pm – Dinner
7.30pm: Live Music & Meditation
All presented with Love by Soraya and Terry…
Early bird Pricing:
Save $300 – Ends September 30th 2015
- Single Room – AUD$3,900.00
- Shared Room per person – AUD$3,500 each
- Single Delux Room – AUD$4,600.00
- Shared Delux Room – AUD$3,850 each
A payment of $500 as a deposit will secure your place.
Final payment must be received 7 weeks prior to departure.
Email to organise your payment plan now and divide into 4 payments
Note: Cancelation will incur a $100 fee. Flights not included.
Limited numbers, so please book early
Applications please email Soraya: firstname.lastname@example.org