Sounds & Silence Meditation Retreat
October 14 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm$200.00
Sunshine Coast Sounds & Silence Meditation Retreat Day
This is an invitation to nurture yourself with a self-care day. We have designed this Sounds and Silence Retreat to be restorative, so that nothing is expected from you. This is all YOU time, offering your nervous system time to relax, rebalance and heal. Music is beneficial in so many ways being uplifting, calming, soothing and holistic. Mantra is a a tonal language of the heart with vibrations that realign us to our natural state. You will love Terry and Soraya’s sacred mantra singing, and sound healing with gongs, strings and flutes all laid on a bed of nature and silence. It’s a real treat for the senses. Mantra singing is joyful plus it uplifts the spirit, opens the heart and quietens the mind chatter.
About Mangalam Sounds and Silence Retreat
Mangalam Meditation Retreat is a rural property set in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Queensland between Palmwoods and Montville with sub-tropical garden surrounds. We’ve been replanting the land over the last 10years to create a wildlife corridor so needed by our native wildlife. The birdlife at Mangalam is quite diverse now with lorikeets, cockatoos, king parrots, pale face parrots and various honey eaters. Many other birds and native creatures pass through each year. Mandala Cottage private yoga bnb on the property. It suits singles or couples wanting to organise a quiet private retreat with an organic setting.
Sounds and Silence Retreat Day Details:
- Gentle Yoga: suitable for everyone
- Guided Silent Meditations: bolsters and cushions supplied but feel free to bring your own + a yoga mat.
- Rejuvenating Pranayama: reconnecting with the breath of life
- Flute & Sound Journey Meditations: with Terry’s amazing flute magic, gongs etc with a background of nature
- Mantra Singing: Terry and Soraya sing Sanskrit, Celtic & English Mantras
- Silent Time in Nature: Mangalam has peaceful garden surrounds
- A Delicious Vegetarian Lunch
- Yoga Nidra Meditation: A lying rejuvenating meditation
- Inner Silence – Antar Mouna Meditation
- Satsang: Questions will be offered in writing so as to maintain silence