- This event has passed.
Sounds & Silence Sunshine Coast Meditation Retreat
November 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$132
Join us for this Sunshine Coast meditation retreat day with master teachers and musicians Soraya Saraswati & Terry Oldfield. This is a rare opportunity stop, uplug, relax and deepen your spiritual practice in the peaceful forest surrounds. With deeply relaxing sound journey and live musicianship together with meditations, forest walks and nature.
Retreat from your worldly responsibilities and create space to deepen with self-inquiry and meditation and feel the joy of mantra singing with an open heart. Mangalam Sunshine Coast Hinterland Meditation Retreat offers the perfect space to deepen your practice. And the day includes a a delicious vegetarian lunch and tea.
Soraya Saraswati is a yoga and tre therapist, specialising in trauma release and yoga nidra, musician and meditation teacher with 40 years of experience. Terry Oldfield is a master Flute player and composer. Together they have taught all over the world but now focus here in their forest home Mangalam. Both walk their talk and inspire others live with an open heart and a peaceful mind.
Meditation Retreat Day Includes:
- Guided Silent Meditations: bolsters and cushions supplied but feel free to bring your own + a yoga mat.
- Rejuvenating Breath Work: reconnecting with the breath of life
- Flute & Sound Journey Meditations: with Terry’s amazing flute magic, gongs etc with a background of nature
- Mantra Singing: Songs for Peace
- Silent Time in Nature: Mangalam has peaceful garden surrounds
- A Delicious Vegetarian Lunch
- Yoga Nidra: A very special form of rejuvenating meditation
- Satsang: Questions will be offered in writing so as to maintain silence
Mangalam is a 2 1/2 acre property set in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland between Palmwoods and Montville with sub-tropical garden surrounds. We have been replanting the land over the last 10years to create a wildlife corridor so needed by our native wildlife. The birdlife at Mangalam is quite diverse now with lorikeets, cockatoos, king parrots, pale face parrots and various honey eaters with many others passing through.
Venue: Mangalam 32 Country Road, Palmwoods
Cost: $120 + $12 GST for the day