- This event has passed.
Sunshine Coast Meditation Retreat
April 24 @ 10:00 am - May 22 @ 4:00 pm$120
An opportunity stop, uplug from worldly stress, relax and deepen your spiritual practice in the peaceful forest surrounds. Guided and Silent meditations together with live musicianship, mantra singing, in forested Sunshine Coast Hinterland surrounds.
Join us for this Sunshine Coast meditation retreat day with master teachers and musicians Soraya Saraswati & Terry Oldfield.
Retreat from your worldly responsibilities and create space to deepen with self-inquiry and meditation and feel the joy of mantra singing with an open heart. Mangalam Sunshine Coast Hinterland Meditation Retreat offers the perfect space to deepen your practice. And the day includes a a delicious vegetarian lunch and tea.
Soraya Saraswati is a yoga therapist, specialising in meditation, yoga nidra and trauma release work TRE. With 40 years of experience in teaching and running retreats you are in good hands.
Terry Oldfield is a master Flute player and composer. Together they have taught all over the world but now focus here in their forest home Mangalam.
Both walk their talk and inspire others live with an open heart and a peaceful mind.
Meditation Retreat Day Includes:
- Guided Silent Meditations: bolsters and cushions supplied but feel free to bring your own + a yoga mat.
- Rejuvenating Breath Work: reconnecting with the breath of life
- Flute & Sound Journey Meditations: with Terry’s amazing flute magic, gongs etc with a background of nature
- Mantra Singing: Songs for Peace
- Silent Time in Nature: Mangalam has peaceful garden surrounds
- A Delicious Vegetarian Lunch
- Yoga Nidra: A very special form of rejuvenating meditation
- Satsang: Questions will be offered in writing so as to maintain silence
Mangalam is a 2 1/2 acre property set in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland between Palmwoods and Montville with sub-tropical garden surrounds. We have been replanting the land over the last 10years to create a wildlife corridor so needed by our native wildlife. The birdlife at Mangalam is quite diverse now with lorikeets, cockatoos, king parrots, pale face parrots and various honey eaters with many others passing through.
Venue: Mangalam 32 Country Road, Palmwoods
Cost: $120 for the day