Date(s) - 30/05/2021
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sounds and Silence Meditation Retreat
A silent meditation day at Mangalam Retreat Center in Hinterland of the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy music, meditation, mindfulness and mantra singing. Retreat from your worldly responsibilities and allow space to deepen with self-inquiry, mindfulness and meditation. Open your heart and feel the joy of mantra singing and Terry’s amazing flute sound journeys with gongs, bowls and strings.
Join experienced yoga teacher and therapist Soraya Saraswati and musicians Terry Oldfield and Soraya. This is a rare opportunity stop, relax and deepen your spiritual practice in the peaceful forest surrounds.
Mangalam Meditation Retreat outside Palmwoods in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland offers the perfect space to unwind, relax and deepen in your practice.
Includes a a delicious Ayurvedic vegetarian lunch and herb teas.
Together they have taught all over the world but now focus here in their forest home Mangalam. Both walk their talk and inspire others live with an open heart and a peaceful mind.
Meditation Retreat Day Includes:
- Guided Silent Meditations: bolsters and cushions supplied but feel free to bring your own + a yoga mat.
- Rejuvenating Breath Work: reconnecting with the breath of life
- Flute & Sound Journey Meditations: with Terry’s amazing flute magic, gongs etc with a background of nature
- Mantra Singing: Songs for Peace
- Silent Time in Nature: Mangalam has peaceful garden surrounds
- A Delicious Vegetarian Lunch
- Art Therapy: weaving into nature
- Yoga Nidra: A very special form of rejuvenating meditation
- Satsang: Questions will be offered in writing so as to maintain silence
Mangalam is a 2 1/2 acre property set in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland between Palmwoods and Montville with sub-tropical garden surrounds. We have been replanting the land over the last 10years to create a wildlife corridor so needed by our native wildlife. The birdlife at Mangalam is quite diverse now with lorikeets, cockatoos, king parrots, pale face parrots and various honey eaters with many others passing through.
Venue: Mangalam 32 Country Road, Palmwoods
Cost: $130 + $13 GST for the day – $120 + $12 GST for pension card holders or students