Date(s) - 06/11/2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Retreat from the world and nourish yourself with a day of meditation, silence and music at Mangalam.
Mangalam in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland is surrounded by stunning native gardens. A day to immerse yourself in nature where nothing is expected of you. Offering yourself time in silent meditation & reflection. Silent meditations are balanced with gentle movement, pranayama or breath work, mandala drawing, live music and Satsang.
- Guided Silent Meditations: bolsters and cushions supplied but feel free to bring your own + a yoga mat.
- Flute & Sound Journey Meditations: with Terry’s amazing flute magic, gongs etc with a background of nature
- Silent Time in Nature: Mangalam has peaceful garden surrounds
- A Delicious Vegetarian Lunch
- Art Therapy: Bring your pencils or crayons
- Yoga Nidra: A very special form of rejuvenating meditation
- Satsang: Questions will be offered in writing so as to maintain silence.
numbers are limited so if this calls to your heart please email me your interest without delay. firstname.lastname@example.org