Date(s) - 28/02/2021
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for this full moon Sunshine Coast meditation retreat day with Soraya Saraswati & Terry Oldfield. This is a rare opportunity stop, relax and deepen your spiritual practice in the forest. Including breathing practices, flute and sound journey, mantra singing and art therapy together with guided and silent meditations this is a rich day. These monthly meditation retreat days build on each other so you can grow your sensitivity to presence. Retreat from your worldly responsibilities and create space to deepen with self-inquiry and meditation and feel the joy of mantra singing with an open heart. Mangalam Sunshine Coast meditation retreat centre offers the perfect space to deepen your practice. And the day includes a a delicious vegetarian lunch and tea.
Soraya Saraswati is a yoga therapist, musician and meditation teacher with 39 years of experience. Terry Oldfield is a master Flute player and composer. Together they have taught all over the world but now focus here in their forest home Mangalam. Both walk their talk and inspire others live with an open heart and a peaceful mind.
Meditation Retreat Day Includes:
- Guided Silent Meditations: bolsters and cushions supplied but feel free to bring your own + a yoga mat.
- Rejuvenating Breath Work: reconnecting with the breath of life
- Flute & Sound Journey Meditations: with Terry’s amazing flute magic, gongs etc with a background of nature
- Mantra Singing
- Silent Time in Nature: Mangalam has peaceful garden surrounds
- A Delicious Vegetarian Lunch
- Art Therapy: weaving into nature
- Yoga Nidra: A very special form of rejuvenating meditation
- Satsang: Questions will be offered in writing so as to maintain silence
Mangalam is a 2 1/2 acre property set in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland between Palmwoods and Montville with sub-tropical garden surrounds. We have been replanting the land over the last 10years to create a wildlife corridor so needed by our native wildlife. The birdlife at Mangalam is quite diverse now with lorikeets, cockatoos, king parrots, pale face parrots and various honey eaters with many others passing through.
Venue: Mangalam 32 Country Road, Palmwoods
Cost: $130 or $120 for pensioners.