Date(s) - 21/12/2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Summer Solstice Sounds & Silence Retreat Day
with Soraya Saraswati and Terry Oldfield
Retreat from the world for a day and nourish yourself with music, meditation, mindfulness and mantra on a bed of silence for this Summer Solstice. All in the sub-tropical garden surrounds of Mangalam outside Palmwoods, in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Traditionally the Summer Solstice is celebrated as the longest day of the year and this year has been heralded as as a significant day energetically..
2020 has been quite a year so let’s end it with quiet time in reflection and assimilation. Soraya is joined by Terry Oldfield and his heart moving flute meditations and their songs and mantras for peace.
Immerse yourself in nature for the day where nothing is expected of you. Silent meditations are balanced with gentle movement, pranayama or breath work, singing and Satsang.
- Guided Silent Meditations: bolsters and cushions supplied but feel free to bring your own + a yoga mat.
- Rejuvenating Breath Work: reconnecting with the breath of life
- Flute & Sound Journey Meditations: with Terry’s amazing flute magic, gongs etc with a background of nature
- Silent Time in Nature: Mangalam has peaceful garden surrounds
- A Delicious Vegetarian Lunch
- Art Therapy: weaving into nature
- Yoga Nidra: A very special form of rejuvenating meditation
- Satsang: Questions will be offered in writing so as to maintain silence.
Numbers are limited so if this calls to your heart please email me your interest without delay. firstname.lastname@example.org