Awaken Your Spirit – Nurture Your Body
Music Meditation Mindfulness & Mantra + Gentle Yoga and Ayurveda
Deep Immersion in India
November 12th – 26th 2016
with Soraya & Terry Oldfield
Restoring Balance in an Exotic Land
2 weeks retreat in the exotic Southern Indian state of Kerala, the motherland of Ayurvedic Medicine. Enjoy daily Yoga and Meditation classes, sumptuous healthy food with nurturing Ayurvedic Massage and balancing herbs specific to your body’s needs with qualified therapists while relaxing in an exotic retreat center to the daily live musical meditations of Terry Oldfield and Soraya.
Isn’t it time you gave back to yourself?
Your hosts Soraya Saraswati, a naturopath and spiritual teacher; and Terry Oldfield, world acclaimed Musician and composer, bring their individual expertise to this retreat, and together as a couple create a supportive, inspiring, relaxing and deeply transformative heart space in which to rejuvenate your life.
"It was fabulous fabulous fabulous!!!! The staff at Oceano are amazing, everyone from Ajun at the desk, Maria, the kitchen staff, the doctors and the therapists. So professional and caring."−
"The smiles from everyone at Oceano kitchen staff doctors, therapist. Thank you so much Soraya and Terry for the beautiful experience you provided for us with such gentleness, support compassion and fun."− Coralie Harris - Yoga Instructor Brisbane
Experience the wonder of India, the kind of getaway you’ve only dreamed about…
Your tranquil accommodation haven will delight you…
The accommodation is beautiful, clean, fresh and rooms have ocean views. There is a choice of shared rooms or single occupancy.
You will sleep to the sound of rolling waves, and awaken refreshed and rejuvenated.
Next Retreat: November 12th – 26th 2016
Venue: Oceano Cliff Resort, Varkala Beach, Kerala. India
YOUR ITINERARY INCLUDES
- Airport pick up and drop off from Trivandrum Airport
- 14 nights accommodation at the retreat centre
Music, Ayurveda, rest and rejuvenation
- Ayurvedic Doctors Consultations Dr. Joshi and Dr.Darshan will be on call during your treatment.
- The Doctors will offer a lecture on Ayurveda and Siddha systems of healing one afternoon
- 10 days of Ayurvedic Massages and Treatments with wonderful therapists
- All herbal medicines as prescribed for 10 days Warm spice water + 1 ltr bottle water daily
- Daily Fresh green coconuts
- Afternoon Snack & Ayurvedic tea
- 10 days Daily 2 hour morning Yoga
- Meditation & Mantra Classes with Soraya
- Daily Music, Meditation & Mindfulness sessions
- Yoga and Zen walking on the beach to the full moon
- Transformational processes with Soraya & Terry Deepen your foundations in the philosophy of Yoga & Meditation Exploring body, mind, spirit with balance
- Developing mindfulness in Action Aromatherapy sessions with Young Living Essential Oils
- Magical Flute Meditations with Terry Oldfield
Food that will delight and heal
- A special Tali Arrival dinner
- 10 days Ayurvedic Health Balancing meals specially tailored to your Dosha (see video)
- You will be treated to an Ayurvedic cooking demonstration
- Breakfast is included for 14 days
- Lunch and Dinner of first 2 and last 2 days will be additional in village and mountains.
Your Gift Package – take home a piece of India
A Gift package of goodies for each attendee contains:
- A book containing all the mantra’s and practices you will learn
- Cd’s of Terry and Soraya’s music and songs to listen to at home
- A Yoga Class cd/MP3 so you may continue your morning practice at home
- Samples of all the essential oils to use during the Retreat. Your goodie bag has a value of $150
Experience local Indian culture, sites, and sounds in an unhurried environment…
- Visit Local Temples and the Local Fishing Village
- Experience Satsang (spiritual lecture) at local Ashram
- Experience the mountains with a Spice Trail day Picnic Outing
- The Elephant Sanctuary visit in November is an additional cost
- Local Elephant Festivals at Easter with Terry and Soraya
"The Soraya/Terry experience was life changing. What can I say, early morning chanting with live flute, guitar, key board and the most soul stirring voices I have ever heard. Then there was the yoga, meditation and 'Circle Time'. The yoga was gentle, yet challenging. The meditation was rewarding and Circle Time was educational, challenging and life changing. "− Clare Garner - Aged Carer - Sunshine Coast
"I gained 'tools' that are enabling me to make positive changes in my personal and professional life. Soraya and Terry are extremely caring and generous with their talents and time. Thank you both so very much. Everyone I know is hearing about this fabulous experience."− Clare Garner - Aged Carer - Sunshine Coast
"Namaste Soraya and Terry, While I was at the retreat I kept saying to myself., “oh I am having such a wonderful time”. These words were spontaneous and heartfelt. Every one of my senses was massaged."− Coralie Harris - Yoga Instructor Brisbane
"Touch – such magic massages and treatment the feel of sea air in my lungs. Taste- the delicious ayurvedic food and fresh daily coconuts. Sight- the incredible scenery around the village, the festivals, Sun rises, sun sets on the Arabian Sea. Smell – spices, oil essences, sea, village. Hearing- the sound of the rolling surf and the awakening of the village and temple with the sun coming up during early morning yoga. The sound of mantras music. "− Coralie Harris - Yoga Instructor Brisbane
" The India retreat with professional facilitators Soraya and Terry Oldfield was a valuable insight to Meditation and Mindfulness. I received wonderful treatments from the doctors and staff in the treatment rooms. It was a joyful and uplifting experience, one I would like to do again. "− Denyse Liddy - Teacher Nambour
"I attended the India Retreat with scepticism and trepidation. But, in a short space of time I realised that for the first time in my life I could be myself, without criticism. I didn't really like myself before India, but now I know I am ok, still work in progress, but more aware of who I am. Soraya and Terry are generous, gentle souls, who you will grow to love and respect as we did. The Ayurvedic doctors are also worthy of respect for their professionalism and caring. "− Rusty - Retired Sunshine Coast
"What a blessing to be part of the Music, Meditation Mindfulness and Mantra Retreat Easter 2015. There was a generous sharing of knowledge from Soraya and Terry, such warmth and gentleness from the Indian people, I felt very safe, with the bonus of the beauty of Kerala. If you are keen to experience yoga and ayurveda in a nurturing and uplifting environment then the MMMM Retreat with Soraya and Terry is for you. Now that I am home I have been able to incorporate many things that I learned on Retreat which helps me feel I have an enriched life. "− Kerry Murray - Sunshine Coast Business Owner
A SAMPLING OF OUR DAILY PROGRAM
6.00am – 8.00am Morning Mantra chanting, yoga and meditation
8.00am – Breakfast Feast
Morning: Ayurvedic Doctors Consult followed by 10 consecutive daily Massage Treatment 1 1/2- 2 hours.
Free Time to Swim & Relax.
Lunch: Delicious Lunch of Exquisite Vegetarian Dosha Balancing Foods.
2.30: Fresh Green Coconut water.
3.00 – 5.30pm Afternoon Program: Live Music and Transformational Sessions including: essential oils for emotional and spiritual balance, Compassionate Listening, Tapping for freedom with EFT, TRE, yoga nidra deep relaxation, Healing sound journeys and so much more.
6.30pm – Dinner
7.30pm: Live Music & Meditation
Additions to our 10 days of Ayurveda.
There are 4 days when we will take wonderful outings. One day into the Mountains in a mini bus for our spice trail walk and picnic. One day to the Ashram. There will be time to walk to the local Holy beach shopping area. We will catch rickshaws to North Cliff Markets where you can enjoy the shopping. There are local tailors who can make clothes.
We will walk to the local Temples at easter to see the Elephants in the streets at Festival Time. The Elephant Sanctuary will be a day adventure in a mini bus.
All presented with Love by Soraya and Terry…
Early bird Pricing:
Save $200 – Ends August 30th 2016
- Single Room – AUD$4,000.00
- Shared Room per person – AUD$3,600 each
- Single Deluxe Room – AUD$4,500.00
- Shared Deluxe Room – AUD$3,950 each
Perhaps you have a family member who wants to join you without Ayurveda.
Attendance of Yoga Component & Outings without Ayurvedic Treatments
- this includes all classes with Soraya and Terry
- All scheduled outings
- Welcome Dinner
- Ayurvedic Breakfast 14 days
- Ayurvedic Evening Meal 10 days
- Afternoon Snack & Ayurvedic tea 10 days
- Airport pickup and Drop off.
- 1 litre of bottle water each day
- warm herb water as required
Does not include:
- Doctors Consultation and on call attention
- Ayurvedic treatments for 10 days
- Lunch – you are free to purchase lunch at the restaurant each day or go out
- 4 days of Lunch dinner (first 2 days and last 2 days – due to outings)
Single Room – AUD$3,100.00
Shared Room per person – AUD$2,700 each
Single Deluxe Room – AUD$3,700.00
Shared Deluxe Room – AUD$2,950 each
A payment of $500 as a deposit will secure your place.
Final payment must be received 7 weeks prior to departure.
Email to organise your payment plan now and divide into 4 payments
Note: Cancellation will incur a $100 fee. Flights not included.
Information on flights and visa’s may be requested below.
Limited numbers, so please book early
Applications please email Soraya: email@example.com