Awaking Peaceful Presence
12 Day INDIA RETREAT
Peaceful Presence with Clarity & Grace
Explore the Spirit of India on a Yoga Retreat that offers so much more with 12 days in Kerala, the motherland of Ayurvedic Medicine.
High on the clifftops our retreat center overlooks the Arabian Sea with swaying coconut palms and soaring eagles. The India Retreat includes morning yoga and meditation sessions plus mindfulness, music and mantra singing with authentic teachers and musicians Soraya Saraswati and Terry Oldfield. Each afternoon Terry and Soraya will lead Satsang or deep spiritual enquiry into non-duality or Vedanta.
The retreat Includes 7 days of nurturing Ayurvedic Massage with balancing herbs specific to your body’s needs with qualified doctors and therapists.
Relax and sink into being in this clifftop retreat centre overlooking the Arabian Sea. Swim in the open sea or enjoy the wonderful resort pool. Watch the eagles flying high and local traditional fishing boats out to sea beside a local Indian village. You will sleep to the sound of rolling waves, and awaken refreshed and rejuvenated.
The retreat includes several special outings to local Ashrams, a traditional fishing village, local mountainous area and gliding through nature down the amazing Kerala backwaters.
Feed your spirit, nurture the body and awaken to clarity
December 9th – 20th 2018
Music Mantra Meditation Mindfulness & Massage
Isn’t it time you gave back to yourself ?
Introducing your hosts Soraya Saraswati: author, teacher and singer and Terry Oldfield: world acclaimed Musician and composer.
Terry and Soraya bring their individual expertise in yoga, meditation, mindfulness, music and mantra and their love of India to this retreat.
As a loving and awake couple Terry and Soraya create a supportive, inspiring and deeply transformative heart space with peaceful presence.
Your tranquil accommodation haven will delight you…
The accommodation is beautiful, clean, fresh and most rooms have ocean views. There is a choice of shared rooms or single occupancy.
If you’re traveling from Australia: flights are with Singapore Airlines to Singapore and Silk Air to Trivandrum. There you will be driven to the Eco Resort at Varkala.
If you’re traveling from Europe then organise to fly into Trivandrum and we will have you met at the airport and driven to the resort in Varkala beach.
Note: Travel Insurance Compulsory.
YOUR ITINERARY INCLUDES
- Airport pick up and drop off from Trivandrum Airport
- 12 days of breakfast.
- 7 days of breakfast, lunch and dinner with afternoon tea coconuts and treats.
- All classes.
- 12 nights accommodation at the retreat centre
- Your arrival day 9th December will be a settling in day as some may arrive late at night.
- The program begins on the 10th after a sleep-in and a late breakfast.
- 10th will include afternoon sessions and orientation.
- The retreat finishes on the 20th evening and you will leave on the 21st December.
- If anyone wishes some extra days prior or after the retreat that can be arranged.
Music, Ayurveda, rest and rejuvenation
- Ayurvedic Doctors Consultation + Doctors on call during your treatment.
- Doctors lecture on Ayurveda and Siddha systems of healing
- All herbal medicines as prescribed for 7 days treatment
- Warm spice water + 1 ltr bottle water daily
- 11 days Daily 2 hour morning Yoga Meditation Music
- Daily Music, Meditation & Mindfulness sessions
- Yoga and Zen walking on the beach
- Transformational processes with Soraya & Terry
- Deepen your foundations in the philosophy of non-duality
- Developing mindfulness in Action
- Magical Flute-sound Meditations
- Opportunity for Shopping in Markets and town
- A special Tali Arrival dinner
- 7 days Ayurvedic Health Balancing meals specially tailored to your Dosha (see video)
- You will be treated to an Ayurvedic cooking demonstration
- A delicious Indian breakfast feast is included for 12 days
- Lunch and Dinner for 4 days will be additional when on excursions.
- Gluten Free and special dietary requirements accommodated for.
Your Gift Package – take home a piece of India
A Gift package of goodies for each attendee contains:
- A book containing all the mantra’s and practices you will learn
- Cd’s of Terry and Soraya’s music and songs to listen to at home
- A Yoga Class MP3 so you may continue your morning practice at home
- Samples of all the essential oils to use during the Retreat.
Your goodie bag has a value of $150
Experience local Indian culture, sites, and sounds in an unhurried environment…
- Visit Local Temples and Local Fishing Village
- Experience Satsang (spiritual lecture) at local Ashram
- Shopping in the local village and markets
- Local Culture: Elephant Festivals at Easter with Terry and Soraya
To view Soraya’s video & blog introduction to Ayurveda click here.
A SAMPLING OF OUR DAILY PROGRAM
Your arrival day 9th Dec will be a settling in day as some will arrive late at night.
6.00am – 8.00am Morning Mantra chanting, yoga and meditation
8.00am – Breakfast Feast
During the 7 days of Ayurveda
Morning: Ayurvedic Doctors Consult & 7 consecutive daily Massage Treatment.
Free Time to Swim & Relax.
Lunch: Delicious Lunch of Exquisite Vegetarian Dosha Balancing Foods.
2.30: Fresh Green Coconut water.
3.00 – 5.30pm Afternoon Satsang Program with live music and transformational Sessions with a non-dual foundation; with yoga nidra, silent meditation
6.30pm – Dinner
7.30pm: Live Music & Meditation..a continuation of the work in the afternoon.
There will be 3 full day outings during the Retreat and several short outings to local shops, markets and temples
Map of South India with Varkala Beach Marked
Retreat Prices – 12 days
Single Room ( includes 7 days Ayurveda): AUD 2,940
Shared Room ( includes 7 days Ayurveda): AUD$ 2,550
Single Delux Room( includes 7 days Ayurveda): AUD$ 3,050
Shared Delux Room( includes 7 days Ayurveda): AUD $2,700
Note: Airfares to be purchased at attendees expense.
+ You must purchase Travel insurance & and the online visa
All presented with Love by Soraya and Terry…
EARLY BIRD SAVING OF $300 if paid in full by August 1st 2018
A payment of $500 as a deposit will secure your place.
Final payment must be received 7 weeks prior to departure.
Email to organise your payment plan now and divide into 4 payments
Note: Cancellation will incur a $100 fee. Flights not included.
Information on flights and visa’s may be requested below.
Limited numbers, so please book early
Applications please email Soraya: firstname.lastname@example.org