Yoga & Ayurveda India Retreat December 2022
INDIA BEACH RETREAT
Yoga Ayurveda Music Meditation Mantra
December 2nd-12th 2022
This 10 day India Beach retreat in Kovalam, Kerala South India promises to be deeply relaxing, rejuvenating and enlightening. Your hosts are Yoga and Meditation teacher Soraya Saraswati and master musician Terry Oldfield.
Awaken Your Spirit – Nurture Your Body – Calm Your Mind
Includes morning mantra chanting, gentle yoga, breath-work (pranayama), meditation class, afternoon mantra and yoga nidra, evening mantra singing and meditation. Rejuvenate with 6 days of Ayurveda treatments and delicious vegetarian dosha balancing meals by the Arabian Sea.
Ayurveda translates as the science of life, and is the sister science of yoga. And the state of Kerala is the birthplace of Ayurveda. Ayurvedic treatments include massages with treated oils, herbs and various other treatments according to the body imbalance. Hand in hand Yoga and Ayurveda restore health and vitality with mental and spiritual balance.
Manaltheeram Ayurvedic Hospital & Research Centre, located at about 9 kms from Kovalam and 21 kms from Trivandrum city. Manaltheeram offers healing for the body, mind and soul. This is an opportunity to take advantage of the expert Ayurveda. With its specially prescribed massages and therapies all the stress and worry will simply wash away.
The Retreat package includes the following services
- Airport pickup and drop off to and from Thiruvananthapuram[TRV] Airport
- Arrival traditional greetings
- Accommodation 10 days in the Manaltheeram Retreat, Kovalam, Kerala
- 6 Daily Ayurveda Treatments with option to purchase more
- 6 days Ayurveda vegetarian individual Ayurveda diet
- Initial, daily and final consultation by the doctor
- 10 days vegetarian breakfast
- Free medicines during the treatment period
- Morning Mantras and Daily Yoga with chakra theme
- Daily Yoga Nidra
- Optional TRE session with Soraya prior to yoga nidra
- 2 trips to explore the surrounding temples and villages
- Printed book containing mantras, philosophy and course information
- Welcome pack with thieves waterless hand sanitiser and spray
- Option for shopping trips
Retreat Timetable – Open to Spontaneous Changes
- 7am: morning mindful yoga, chanting and meditation
- 8.30am: Delicious breakfast. (Catering to food allergies)
- Morning: Ayurvedic Treatments for 6 of the 10 days and relaxation
- There will be free time between treatments to enjoy the beauty
- 12-1pm: Lunch
- 2pm: Chanting & Yoga Nidra
- 3pm: Optional TRE trauma release and mindfulness meditation
- 6.00-7.00: Dinner
- 8.30pm Evening Chanting & Meditation
- On several days there will be options to go shopping and visit markets.
- There will be a visit to a herb farm to meet a wonderful Yogi, Sarvatma, and enjoy lunch and Satsang at his centre.
- observing the traditional fishermen.
- Indian Dances and music as can be organised
- Visiting Temples and special places.
- Airfares to and from Trivandrum (TRV)
- Visas which can be purchased easily online
- 4 days of meals during our day trips to allow travel
- Note: Prices vary depending on room choices
Cost Based on Room options for Manaltheeram
- Garden Cottage: $4385 (twin share) / $3450 (single)
- Standard Room: $ 4167 (twin share) / $3280 (single)
- Deluxe Kerala House AC: $6377 (twin share) / $3915 (single)
- *Any extra expenses will be billed to your room