Make Your Own Magnesium Spray
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 cup magnesium chloride flakes
- 5 drops lavender essential oil (calming-optional)*
- 5 drops Roman chamomile (calming-optional)*
- Boil the water.
- Pour the water over the magnesium flakes in a glass container.
- Stir until the flakes are dissolved.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Does not need to be refrigerated.
- Can last up to 6 months.
Note: the essential oils are optional but if you need some muscle-soothing or leg relaxing effects, especially at night, then lavender and Roman chamomile make a great addition to this recipe!
Other Great YL Essential Oil Combo’s:
Marjoram and Cypress.
Aroma Seiz and Lavender
Black Pepper and Marjoram