NingXia Red from Young Living is a highly nutritious antioxidant drink for boosting your health. It fortifies the body with its high nutritional content of whole wolfberry (from the Ningxia Province), Blueberry, Plum Juice, Cherry Juice, Pomegranate, Aronia Juice PLUS essential oils of lemon, orange, yuzu and tangerine. NingXia Red offers lasting energy support. I take my 60ml each morning and feel the difference. Every day our body is bombarded with chemicals and pollutants from the atmosphere, faulty diet, air and water.
Free radical damage our cells and weaken our health. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals by donating one of their own electrons, ending the electron-“stealing” reaction of the free radical. The antioxidant nutrients themselves don’t become free radicals by donating an electron because they are stable in either form. They act as scavengers, helping to prevent cell and tissue damage that could lead to cellular damage and disease.
In China, the wolfberries grown in the Ningxia province have the highest nutritional profile, and the wolfberries from this specific province appear to extend the life of the elders more so than those grown in other areas. Young living uses berries grown in the Ningxia Province.
Here’s the NingXia Red Difference:
- The Taste? Like nothing on earth! You and your family will LOVE it.
- Wolfberries are believed by experts to be the most nutritionally dense food found on earth
- Wolfberries contain four polysaccharides (considered to be master molecules for the human body) that are not found anywhere else!
- Wolfberries are among the most powerful immune supporting nutrients identified to date. A handful of Wolfberries increase SOD (Super Oxide Dismutase – the most powerful anti-aging anti-oxidant) in blood up to 48%.
- Wolfberries contain 18 kinds of amino acids (six times higher than bee pollen) and contain all 8 essential amino acids.
- Wolfberries contain 21 trace minerals.
- Wolfberries are the richest source of carotenoids, including beta-carotene (more beta carotene than carrots), of all known foods or plants on earth!
- Wolfberries contain 500 times the amount of vitamin C, by weight, than oranges making them one of the richest vitamin C sources on earth.
- Wolfberries also contain vitamins B1, B2, B6, and E.
- Wolfberries contain polysaccharides that fortify the immune system
- Wolfberries contain about 11 mg of iron per 100 grams and also beta-sisterol (an anti-inflammatory agent).
If you haven’t tried Ningxia Red for yourself, now is the time!
It is delicious as well as so good for us. My husband, son and myself all have 60ml every morning followed by a large glass of water.
Please let me know if I may provide any additional information about this, or other Young Living products. I’ll look forward to speaking with.
Soraya is an independent distributor of Young Living Essential Oils and Health Products: number 540882