Sounds & Silence Retreats
Sunshine Coast Sounds & Silence Meditation Retreats
Music Meditation Mantra on a bed of Silence
2021 Full Moon Retreat Dates: June 25th, July 25th, August 22nd
Sounds & Silence Retreats: A rare opportunity to unplug, relax and rest in presence
These Sounds and Silence Meditation Retreats in the Hinterland of the Sunshine Coast are designed for you to rest in deep presence surrounded by stunning nature Soraya Saraswati is a Yoga Therapist, singer and mindful meditation teacher with over 38 years of experience. Terry Oldfield is a master Flute player and composer. Together this couple have traveled the world offering music, mantra, meditation and Satsang events.
Scroll down for payment port.
Retreat from the world spend honourable time in silence, self-inquiry, music, mantra and connect with a deeper truth. Mangalam’s profoundly nourishing natural surrounds of bird song, bamboo and butterflies offer the perfect backdrop. The retreat day offers deep silent as well as guided meditation, yoga-nidra, breath-work, singing of mantra, and healing sound journeys on a bed of nature and silence. Music & singing opens the heart and stops the mind chatter.
venue: Mangalam is a 2 1/2 acre property set in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland between Palmwoods and Montville with sub-tropical garden surrounds. We have been replanting the land over the last 10years to create a wildlife corridor so needed by our native wildlife. The birdlife at Mangalam is quite diverse now with lorikeets, cockatoos, king parrots, pale face parrots and various honey eaters with many others passing through.
RETREAT DATES 2021: Sundays May 30th, full moon June 25th & full moon July 25th
- Guided Silent Meditations: bolsters and cushions supplied but feel free to bring your own + a yoga mat.
- Rejuvenating Breath Work: reconnecting with the breath of life
- Flute & Sound Journey Meditations: with Terry’s amazing flute magic, gongs etc with a background of nature
- Mantra Singing: Terry and Soraya sing Sanskrit, Celtic & English Mantras
- Silent Time in Nature: Mangalam has peaceful garden surrounds
- A Delicious Vegetarian Lunch
- Yoga Nidra: A very special form of rejuvenating meditation
- Satsang: Questions will be offered in writing so as to maintain silence
- Gentle Yoga: suitable for everyone
click above to Pay via PayPal
$130 + $13 GST for the day – $120 + $12 GST for pension card holders or students