Sounds & Silence Retreat
Sunshine Coast Sounds & Silence Retreats
Meditation & Music Retreats
with Soraya Saraswati and Terry Oldfield
RETREAT DATES 2021: Sunday Feb 28th, Sunday March 28th, Sunday April 25th, Friday June 25th.
Each Sunshine Coast Sounds and Silence Day Retreat is designed to offer an opportunity to go deeper in your spiritual practice. To rest in peaceful presence in a sacred space. Soraya Saraswati is a Yoga Therapist and mindful meditation teacher with over 35 years of experience. Terry Oldfield is a master Flute player and composer. Together this couple travel the world offering music, mantra, meditation and Satsang events. This is a rare opportunity to retreat from the world spend honourable time in silence, self-inquiry and connect with a deeper truth. The profoundly nourishing natural surrounds of bird song and butterflies offer the perfect backdrop. The retreat day offers deep silent as well as guided meditation, yoga nidra, breath-work, singing of mantra, and healing sound journeys on a bed of nature and silence.
venue: Mangalam is a 2 1/2 acre property set in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland between Palmwoods and Montville with sub-tropical garden surrounds. We have been replanting the land over the last 10years to create a wildlife corridor so needed by our native wildlife. The birdlife at Mangalam is quite diverse now with lorikeets, cockatoos, king parrots, pale face parrots and various honey eaters with many others passing through.
- Guided Silent Meditations: bolsters and cushions supplied but feel free to bring your own + a yoga mat.
- Rejuvenating Breath Work: reconnecting with the breath of life
- Flute & Sound Journey Meditations: with Terry’s amazing flute magic, gongs etc with a background of nature
- Mantra Singing
- Silent Time in Nature: Mangalam has peaceful garden surrounds
- A Delicious Vegetarian Lunch
- Art Therapy: weaving into nature
- Yoga Nidra: A very special form of rejuvenating meditation
- Satsang: Questions will be offered in writing so as to maintain silence
Venue: Mangalam 32 Country Road Palmwoods.
Timing: 10am – 4pm