Thieves Essential Oil Blend
Thieves® essential oil is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils. The aromatic blend of thieves essential oil fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. Scroll down for 65 ways to use thieves essential oil and thieves products.
Oils in History
Inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying, Thieves is one of Young Living’s most popular products.
Safe.. Sure Is
Read on if you want to make your home an aromatically clean, green space. There are some pretty scary products out there that people are using in their homes but here I present Thieves Essential Oil and Thieves Range of cleaning products from toothpaste to household cleaner.
Safe for you & the Environment
See 65 uses below.
Spice It Up with the Thieves Range
Waterless Hand Cleaner
The NEW Healthy Home Starter Kit
The Healthy Home Premium Starter Kit helps you naturally create that homely ambiance. The updated bundle now includes two new beloved Thieves products: Thieves Laundry Soap and Thieves Fruit and Veggie Soak.
This Premium Starter Kit is ideal for those looking to replace harmful chemicals in the home with powerful, natural alternatives. This pack combines our Thieves range with a selection of therapeutic grade essential oils that can be diffused in the included Desert Mist Ultrasonic Diffuser.
Our Thieves formula has been specially crafted using plant-based ingredients and pure essential oils and is designed to be tough on dirt but gentle on you! Featuring powerful natural ingredients such as Lemon, Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary essential oils, you will love the warm, welcoming aroma of Thieves throughout your home.
- 8 x Thieves products:
- Thieves® AromaBright™ Toothpaste 113.4 g
- Thieves® Fruit and Veggie Soak 473 ml
- Thieves® Laundry Soap 946 ml
- Thieves® Dish Soap 355 ml
- Thieves® Foaming Hand Soap 236 ml
- Thieves® Household Cleaner 426 ml
- Thieves® Waterless Hand Purifier 29.5 g
- Thieves® Spray 29.5 ml
- Desert Mist™ Diffuser
- 5 x 5 ml Essential Oils:
- Lemon 5 ml
- Peppermint 5 ml
- Purification™ 5 ml
- Thieves® 5 ml
- Stress Away™ 5 ml
- Everyday Essentials
- 2 x NingXia Red® Sachets
- 1 x AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 x Love It? Share It! Business Cards
- 10 x Love It? Share It! Oil Bottles (2 ml)
- Resource Collection
- Product Guide
- Product Price List
“Hot Tip : I have recently cleaned my sons keyboard as it was disgusting ( grimy little fingers) with Thieves Cleaner diluted on a soft cloth, (wrung out) it was amazing! All stains gone and it looks like a new keyboard. I then cleaned ours also as computer keyboards carry all sorts of nasties.”
Soraya – Young Living Distributor number 540882
FAVOURITE USES FOR THIEVES ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND & THIEVES PRODUCTS
12. Apply 1 drop orally to soothe discomfort – it is strong so use sparingly.
13. Diffuse in homes or businesses where there are dank smelly issues – Fantastic.
14. Add to orange/lemon juice and drink to soothe when there is phlegm and congestion.
15. Put a drop in your cup of tea for flavour and to maintain health/ like Chai with the cinnamon and Cloves.
16. Put on the tip of your tongue to support you stopping smoking.
17. Drink a few drops in Warm Water with Raw Honey or juice every three hours to soothe a cold.
18. Rub on the bottoms of children’s feet for protection before school every day.
19. Diffuse in the house as your children come home from school every day to clear air.
20. Put a few drops in your carpet steamer/cleaner to disinfect carpet.
21. Mix a few drops with honey or agave in a teaspoon to soothe throats.
22. Carry a bottle thieves spray/waterless hand sanitiser on every flight to cleanse hands.
23. Drop in the heat/AC vents of a hotel to freshen room or add a drop to a cotton ball in vent.
24. Mix with baking soda to clean bathtubs, or use Thieves household cleaner.
25. Apply undiluted to the scuzzy toes and feet.
26. Drop Thieves Oil Blend on a cloth to remove permanent marker stains.
27. Sanitise pierced earrings by cleaning with diluted Thieves Oil Blend.
Thieves Household Cleaner Proportion Guide
One capful of Thieves Cleaner = 1 tsp. Best if used with purified water (do not use water that contains chlorine).
The GOAL is a Chemical Free Environment
A. All purpose Thieves Cleaner in a spray bottle: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 1 qt water
B. Light Degreasing: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 3 cups of water
C. Medium Degreasing: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 2 cups water
D. Heavy Degreasing: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 1 cup water
E. Window and glass cleaner: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 5 quarts water or 1/4 teaspoon to a quart of water for spray bottles
F. Hand cleaner: capful Thieves Cleaner to 1/2 cup water
G. Dishwasher: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner
H. Pot and Pans: 1 capful of Thieves Cleaner to 3 cups water
I. Floors: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 6 cups water
J. Walls: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to a little less than 2 cups water
K. Fabrics: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 2 cups water
L. Laundry: Depending on size of washer, use 1 to 2 capfuls of Thieves Cleaner
M. Carpet: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 6 + cups water – Always test on small area
Thieves Household Cleaner Tips
28. Use for bathrooms and toilets to sanitise and freshen.
29. Use to cut grease on kitchen counters and stovetops.
30. Use to mop floors to clean and disinfect.
31. Apply to hands to remove stubborn, sticky substances like tree sap.
32. Use to wash fruits and vegetables from the supermarket.
33. Add to the water in your vacuum cleaner/steamer to cleanse the air and disinfect the carpet.
34. Spray along ant trails in the house to keep them out.
35. Use to wipe chairs and furniture in school classrooms to cut down on student sickness.
36. Scrub old floors to remove old varnish and prepare for refinishing.
37. Clean upholstery.
38. Clean the upholstery and dashboard of your car.
39. Soak off burnt food in pots and skillets.
40. Wipe or soak garbage cans to get them clean, sanitary and smelling fresh.
41. For tough stains, pour it on as a pre-wash stain remover.
42. Use undiluted to clean mould on walls and floors or degrease oven.
45. Use as a healthy alternative to soap and water to sanitize hands – great in third world countries & camping.
46. Rub on hands to make them soft, fresh and smooth.
USES FOR THIEVES BAR SOAP
47. Rub on stains as a pre-wash stain remover.
48. Cleansing hand soap.
49. Smells Great !
USES FOR THIEVES SPRAY
50. Spray on doorknobs in public restrooms.
51. Spray in the throat to restore a lost voice.
52. Spray hands before and after shaking hands with a lot of people.
53. Spray in restrooms on airplanes to improve air.
54. Spray on vegetables and fruits when washing them.
56. Use as an air freshener for cooking odours or other unwanted smells.
57. Spray on shower stalls and bathroom walls to avoid moulding.
USES FOR THIEVES TOOTHPASTE – Safe organic – no nasties
58. Great Toothpaste supportive of good oral hygiene.
59. Apply as an underarm deodorant – Thieves Dentarome Plus with baking soda.
USES FOR ANTIMICROBIAL THIEVES WIPES
60. Wipe doorknobs and other things touched by the public.
61. Wipe dirty piano keys to clean and disinfect.
62. Use to clean children’s hands when traveling.
63. Use on the steering wheel and gearshift of your vehicle.
64. Use on public telephones to remove germs.
65. Use on public computer keyboards and mice.
**Please note if you ever get essential oil in eyes or it is too hot then immediately add a vegetable oil to cool NOT WATER – either coconut oil or Young Living V6 oil or olive oil.