Intuitive Trauma Informed (Yoga) Therapy
What is Intuitive Trauma Informed Yoga Therapy
Yoga therapy is a holistic approach aiming to restore a healthy state of balance of body, mind and spirit and reduce suffering. It aims to empower you towards better health, whether that is to overcome anxiety, heal injuries or improve energy levels. You will receive a personal practice to support continued improvement. This enables you can take charge of your health again with confidence. This is achieved through the integration of diet, yoga movement, breath, TRE, specific meditations and mindfulness. Soraya supports the release of stuck energy, patterns and blockages, through intuitive meditations. By understanding, learning and integrating the wisdom learned from our personal psycho-emotional lessons of the chakras we can heal deeply and completely.
Something that sets Soraya’s work apart is her intuition. As an Intuitive Soraya also incorporates deep release work into sessions when appropriate. This releases imprints from the past to allow greater presence in the now moment. As we peel back the layers with loving kindness you uncover your light and shine more brightly to the world.
Soraya may also integrate the sister science of Ayurveda (the science of life), or naturopathic suggestions specific for your unique personality and physical type.
Session are online or in person at Mangalam Meditation Retreat on the Sunshine Coast near Brisbane.
Health Improvements with Yoga Therapy
By receiving a personalised program tailored to your goals and needs yoga therapy can offer physical, mental and emotional support.
BOOK YOUR SESSION NOW
Casual Therapy Session with Soraya Cost $180
Contact me and I’ll be in touch to organise a suitable time..
After your initial consultation we connect a week or two later to check your program is working for you, make any adjustments and to iron out any challenges you may be having. You may be ready to peel back another layer and go deeper in your clearing process. Progression is according to your personal needs, generally on a monthly basis.
Benefits may include
- Deeper relaxation of the nervous system
- Overcoming Fear and Embracing Empowerment
- Improved quality of sleep – anxiety reduction
- Healthy ageing – osteoporosis and menopause support
- Support through chronic illness or cancer treatment
- Improvement in joint stiffness-arthritis
- Improved bodily posture and strength
- Improved breath capacity and lung health
- Improved digestion and assimilation
- Clarity of mind – confidence
- Deepen in your spiritual practice
- Certificate in nutrition
- Senior Yoga Teacher – Yoga Australia
- Certificate Yoga Therapy
- Certificate in Clinical Ayurveda
- Dip in Naturopathy
- Bush Flower Essences
- Cert Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- Cert TRE trauma-tension release -global registration
- Reiki Master Teacher